90 Min. Sessions 16:00 - 17:30 on 4 Sundays:
11 & 18. December 2022
8 & 15. January 2023
Learn how to look and work with what you have to get the benefits of the asanas for the entire body while respecting and acknowledging your limits.
This goes beyond the physical as we begin to work from within, connecting new ideas and realisations.
- modify poses according to your individual needs
- focus on different body parts
- optimize alignment for joint health
- work with stiffness and avoid injuries
- explore some general principles of how to work with our anatomy to safely create space in our joints and length in our muscles
Each sessions can be booked individually.
Free with Full-Time Abo, 6- and 12 Month Membership.
Contact us if you want to register with your membership!
Regular Price: €25
About your teacher:
Pat is a dedicated yoga practitioner since the 1970s, experienced yoga therapist and shiatsu practitioner. Her areas of interest include pain management, pre- and post-operative therapy after joint replacement surgery and shiatsu therapy to treat breast cancer. She has studied with many of the most senior yoga therapists in the world, and brings her skilled understanding of the energy body from shiatsu to her yoga therapy practice. Her students appreciate her ability to see and address imbalance at a glance.
8. Jan. 2023 Sign-Up